DesiLamp Soft Light
DesiLamp: Librarians are not guard of silence!!!
Librarians' main job is to coordinate and organize the library, however, sometimes, people are getting louder and in order to keep the silence, librarians start to chase the louder groups and warn them. With DesiLamp, librarians can focus on their main job and DesiLamp can warn the louder people. This is an autocontrol mechanism for keeping the silence in the library.
- It looks like a typcial library lamp from outside
- It detects the voice above a certain level and alerts via changing the color
- It also alerts like siren lamp. Softly turning on and turning off.
- If a group goes above treshold level more than 3 times, the lamp turns off completely and does not allow the group to work in the library.
- It can warn the librarians about the group making noise.
- Emre Bakkaloglu
- Erbil Eren
- Lesar Kaya
Mava 314 Creative Design and Thinking
Instructor: Oguzhan Ozcan
Tags: Lamp of Silence 2
Added: 1 year ago
[scene opens with a still image of two male patrons sitting and reading in a library, as "Two student working in the library" appears on screen]
[cut to a still image of the patrons talking, as "They start to argue and getting louder" appears on screen]
[cut to an image of the lamp on the table in front of them blinking on and off, as "Lamp realizes the noise and alerts like a siren lamp" appears on screen]
[cut to a still image of the two patrons staring at the lamp, as "They see that lamp is warning them" appears on screen]
[cut to a still image of the two patrons (one of them holding a finger to his lips), as "They understand that they need to be silent" appears on screen]
[cut to a still image of the two patrons reading, as "They continue working silently" appears on screen]