Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Case Study No. 1295: Nude Librarians

Nude Librarians - Museum of the Mind
4:22
Artist: Nude Librarians - Song: Museum of the Mind - Album: Nude Librarians - Electronic: Pop Crossover
Tags:
Added: 1 year ago
From: IndieMusicElectronic
Views: 10

I got a museum in my head
It's full of pictures of you
They're kind of abstract in a way
Admission is free, you don't have to pay

Sometimes at night when it is closed
I walk around there on my own
Remove the dust, adjust the frames
It looks so neat and perfect, I don't want it to change

How I wish
I could stay there the rest of my life
How I wish
You would find it worthwhile

To come and visit it sometime
When you're not busy making plans
I would guide you both around
So bring your new friend, if she can get out of town

How I wish
You were both more into art
How I wish
You appreciated photographs

Someone said the other day
They're going to shut it down for good
There's a lot of mold in the works
But to me they look fine, I think they glimmer and shine

How I wish
I could stay there the rest of my life
How I wish
You would find it worthwhile

But now the place is shut for good
They built a shopping mall instead
And in the window, mannequins
They're beautiful and fake

I think they all look like you

How I wish
I could stay there the rest of my life
How I wish
You would find it worthwhile

How I wish
I could stay there the rest of my life
How I wish

---

From amazon.com:

Museum of the Mind
by Nude Librarians

Original Release Date: December 4, 2009
Label: Nude Librarians
Copyright: 2009 Johanna Mohs
Duration: 4:18 minutes

---

From facebook.com:

'Nude Librarians' is a new solo project by Swedish singer/song writer Johanna Mohs.

Biography
WHAT'S THE STORY?: Swedish starlet Johanna Mohs got the urge to venture into music having become slightly disillusioned with acting. Whilst still heavily involved with the stage she decided to attack it from a different dimension armed with a mac and a keyboard.
SOUNDS LIKE: A melodic honey-tipped tongue dripping sultry chorus lines between the ethereal overtones of whirring electronic beats layered with thought-provoking analogies and vivid imagery.
YOU'LL LIKE THIS IF YOU LIKE: Melodic electro and getting off your tits on award-winning weed (although NO drugs were used in the making of this album...unless you call Swedish ultra strong coffee a drug of course)

Description
Quirky lyrics with beautiful metaphors, about love and friendship gone sour with a little help from electro sounds, glockenspiel and accordion. Spellbinding.

No comments:

Post a Comment