Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Case Study No. 0082: Skinny Lenny the "Libarian"

Skinny Lenny-Libarian
1:43
Shhhhhhh!!! Be quite, this is a Libary! LOL add me at the sites below!
fan page: http://www.facebook.com/ skinnylenny24
twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ skinnylenny
online store: http://www.cafepress.com/ skinnylenny
Tags: Skinny Lenny skinnylenny24 skinnylennyvision funny comedy comedian libarian skit drama books
Added: 8 months ago
From: SkinnyLennyVision
Views: 235

[scene opens with a "female" librarian (with frazzled hair, glasses and buck teeth) reading a newspaper, as the sounds of someone smacking their gum can be heard loudly from off camera]
LIBRARIAN: [puts down the newspaper and stares into the camera] Ma'am ... ma'am!
["she" slaps the paper down on the table in front of her]
LIBRARIAN: Ma'am!
BOBBIE: [from off camera] Who, me?
LIBRARIAN: Yeah, you! This is a public library, and you have got to be quiet in here! Now, people are trying to read ...
BOBBIE: [from off camera] I'm just tryin' to chaw muh chewin' gum!
LIBRARIAN: Can I help you with something?
BOBBIE: [from off camera] Well ...
[she continues noisly smacking her gum]
BOBBIE: [from off camera] I--
LIBRARIAN: [smacks the side of the camera with her paper] Ma'am, you're gonna have to quit chompin'! Gimmee the gum ...
BOBBIE: [from off camera] You hit me with that paper one more time, Miss, and you've had a bad day!
LIBRARIAN: I am the librarian! I've been a librarian at this library for fourteen years, and you are not gonna distract my people! Now gimmee the gum ...
BOBBIE: [from off camera] No!
LIBRARIAN: Spit it out!
BOBBIE: [from off camera] Over my dead body will you get mah chewin' gum!
LIBRARIAN: [looks around] Will somebody call security? Security! We need security over here!
BOBBIE: [from off camera] Will you calm down a little? You can tell you've been a librarian for fourteen years ...
LIBRARIAN: Listen here, little missie! You don't say nothing about librarians ... and you don't even got a book in your hands!
BOBBIE: [from off camera] I know, I was trying to get your attention because I was needin'--
LIBRARIAN: You respect your elders, honey! You respect your elders!
BOBBIE: [from off camera] I was needin' help in the drama books!
LIBRARIAN: Oh, I'm about to give you some drama! Some drama that you don't want, young lady! You have worked my nerves! I just can't even deal with this anymore ...
["she" rips off her glasses and wig]

2 comments:

  1. Hey...googled myself and I'm just NOW seeing this....thanks for doing a case study on one of my very fav videos I've ever posted....The Libarian is back after many FAILED attempts working at different libaries....I'm playing the character now on TikTok....follow me there for more funny videos! My TikTok name is: skintylenty much love and peace and chicken grease!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sincerely Yours.......

      Skinny Lenny from YouTube

      Delete