Eq2 Tower of Frozen Shadow; Shadowed Corridors Spectral Librarian Emiida & Shadowed Tome of Ages
Part 1 of 2 of Killing Spectral Librarian Emiida and Shadowed Tome of Ages Past in ToFS: SC. I do not know why it split the video into 2 parts
Tags: Eq2 Tower of Frozen Shadow; SC Spectral Librarian Emiida Shadowed Tome part
Added: 1 year ago
[the players enter the Frozen Library and confront Spectral Librarian Emiida (a transparent female ghost who floats in the middle of the room while reading a book)]
EMIIDA: I demand quiet within these walls. You will pay for breaking my rules!
[the players attack]
EMIIDA: Guard! Come to my aid!
[more enemies appear (including a flying book called the Shadowed Tome of Ages Past), as the battle continues]
EMIIDA: You might want to rethink your strategy. I can reach as far as I need to in order to ensure that I win this battle!
[the players defeat more summoned tomes, as "Spectral Librarian Emiida begins to focus her power close to her" appears on screen]
EMIIDA: You will pay for burning those books! I will watch you burn right in front of me!
[the players defeat Spectral Librarian Emiida, as "Quest Reward! Checking out Spectral Librarian Emiida" appears on screen]
EverQuest II (EQ2) is a 3D fantasy massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) developed by Sony Online Entertainment (SOE), based on EverQuest, and shipped on 8 November 2004. It features updated graphics and different gameplay from its predecessor.
EverQuest II is set on the fictional world of Norrath five hundred years after the The Planes of Power storyline of the original EverQuest game. The gods withdrew from the world in retaliation for mortal incursions into their planes. On Norrath itself, Dark Elves and the Orcs destroyed much of Faydwer; while the Ogres, Goblins, Orcs, and Giants ravaged Antonica. Transport and communication to the moon Luclin were cut off.
The storyline says that 100 years ago, the continent of Antonica was ripped apart into smaller islands, which are now called the Shattered Lands. The oceans became impassible, preventing contact between the continents of Norrath. Fifteen years ago, the moon Luclin exploded and parts of the Shattered moon remain in the sky.
EverQuest II takes place in what is called the Age of Destiny. In this setting, Queen Antonia Bayle of Qeynos is a benevolent sorceress who welcomes all goodly races to her city to help rebuild Norrath. The Overlord of Freeport, Lucan D'Lere, a centuries-old fallen paladin, (who was oddly enough a warrior trainer as well as Leader of the city in EQ1) rules the evil races in his plans of conquest.
Spectral Librarian Emiida
Appearance: Everquest II: Shadowed Tome of Ages Past
Zone: Tower of Frozen Shadow: Shadowed Corridors (Destiny of Velious)
Level: 98 Heroic , (Approx. HP: location = Second Floor: The Frozen Library)
During the fight, the Librarian will call for the Guard (the Golem and the Professors). If you cleared them, you don't have to worry.
She will sometimes warn you about "Consumate". At this time, you must be as far as possible of her. Then, she will say that she should change of "strategy". At this time, you must be stuck on her.
When she's casting "Project Knowledge" you need to stuck on her: the farther your are, the more the AOE hits you. When she's casting "Gathering Knowledge" you need to step back in order to avoid her AOE. The casting time for those 2 abilities is long, you have time to gather around her or to step back.
Sometimes, books will appear. Burn them as they do much damage.
EverQuest II Mob - Spectral Librarian Emiida
Tower of Frozen Shadow
Tower of Frozen Shadow: Shadowed Corridors
Abram's Axe of the Stoic
Bangle of the Bookworm
Bracelet of Strange Prongs
Cunning Defense VI (Master)
Darkened Wand of Research
Enchanted Crystallized Shadow Fistwraps
Iceshield VI (Master)
Immolation VII (Master)
Slightly Frosty Key
Spectral Bangle of the Library
Spectral Bracelet of the Librarian
Torpor III (Master)
Checking out Spectral Librarian Emiida
Related Zone: Tower Of Frozen Shadow: Shadowed Corridors
Reward: Primal Velium Shard
1. The quest begins by speaking to Danna Stoneaxe at 1087, -456, 540 in Great Divide
2. Seek out and defeat Spectral Librarian Emiida in The Frozen Library. ( 0, 47, -18 )
When you zone into the library kill all of the Library Facilitarians, Ghosts and Books or they will add on you when you start to fight Spectral Librarian Emiida located at 0, 47, -18
You can not engage her until you destroy the 4 books floating in the 4 corners of the the second floor. To destory them right click on them and choose Destory the Book. Once you destroy the last of the 4 books she will become active.
During the fight the Librarian will call for her guards (Library Facilitarians and the Ghosts). Since you cleared them you don't have to worry about them adding. Random books will spawn during the fight and attack the group. She will also casts two very nasty AOE's that can be avoided and are the key to the fight.
You need to keep an eye on your chat window while you fight her.
* When you see "Spectral Librarian Emiida begins to focus her power away from her!" then you and your group need to run to her and crowd around her until she casts her spell, the farther away from her you are the more damage you will take from her AOE.
* When you see "Spectral Librarian Emiida begins to focus her power close to her!" then you and your group need to run away from her until she casts her spell, the closer you are to her the more damage you will take from her AOE.
I do not recall if she casts a personal buff if she does try to dispell it.
Epic x2 Strategy
This fight has a lot of DPS that will be hitting your main tank.
* Clear all the trash mobs in the room
* Kill Zorglim the Departed upstairs tank and spank to make Spectral Librarian Emiida active.
* This fight is a bit different from the Heroic Version: in this fight you will fight both Spectral Librarian Emiida and Shadowed Tome of Ages Past
* You will want to kill them both evenly. So when the Librarians health gets to 75% change to the Tome and get its health down to 75%. The tome will also spawn random shadow mobs at 75%, 50% and 25% that you will have to kill during the fight.
* When both mobs are at 25% health take the Tome's health down to 5% or so. Then kill the Librarian then quickly kill the Tome, they both have to die close to each other timing wise or you will wipe.
"I must seek out and defeat Spectral Librarian Emiida."
Start: "I should seek out Spectral Librarian Emiida."
Complete: "I have slain a Spectral Librarian Emiida."
"I have completed my task."
"I have defeated Spectral Librarian Emiida."