Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Case Study No. 0348: "That sweet librarian"

The Library By T.G.I.F.
3:58
Full-Length Music Video Of T.G.I.F.'s song "The Library".

Huh!

Here we go!

Verse 1:

Runnin' late after school one day
Didn't know what my momma would say
I got soccer practice, got homework to do
'Bout to throw in the towel and say "I'm through"

But I gotta make time for the library
Got a paper to write and some books to read
Oh what a wonderful place to be
I can set my mind free

Chorus:

Just a simple blue card and a signature is all you need.
Once you got that all the books in the building are free to you and me.
I asked my friend Joe and I asked my friend Jake, they said
Obviously
The one place you should be right now is the library library library library now!

Woo!

Verse 2:

I walked through the doors and what did I see?
I saw that sweet librarian lookin' at me.
She said "What can I help you find sonny?"
I said "Anything!"

As we walked down the aisles I was so amazed,
Just a bunch of covers filled with pages.
They were all rearranged by a man named Dewey, a man named Dewey!

Chorus 1X

OhhhhhhhhOWWWWW!!!!!!

Just a simple blue card and a signature is all you need.
Once you got that all the books in the building are free to you and me. Oh!
I asked my friend Joe and I asked my friend Jake, they said
Obviously
The one place you should be right now is the library LALALAAA

Is all you need.
Once you got that all the books in the building are free to you and me. Oh!
I asked my friend Joe and I asked my friend Jake, they said
Obviously
The one place you should be right now is the library library library library library library library library now!
Library now!

Library now! Library now! Library now! Library now! Librara....AHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Library now!
Tags: alternative indie punk rock the library t.g.i.f. tgif TGIF jordan friday one place music video ccclib ttw2008
Added: 4 years ago
From: JoystixMusic
Views: 1,151

The Library
T.G.I.F.
Joystix Music

[various shots of a public library are interspersed with Jordan Friday singing into two microphones]

Music, Lyrics and Video
written, played, directed
and produced ALL by
T.G.I.F aka Jordan Friday

Filmography Done By
Ashtyn Friday

Thank You For Watching!

Now Go To The Library Already!

---

From fridaydreaming.com:

After the production of The Library By T.G.I.F., it won the title of "Best Promotional Video" by the Contra Costa Libraries. As of now, a press release is soon to come, but until then, the video will be released on The CCClib Myspace Page within this month. Hats off to T.G.I.F.! Updated Thursday May 1, 2008.

About T.G.I.F
As an aspiring musician, T.G.I.F. is constantly pushing the limits of modern music as we know it. From Celtic Rock to Spanish Alternative to his new genre, RockTechnix, T.G.I.F. enjoys an eclectic taste in music, and it shows in his musical choices.

T.G.I.F. writes, records, mixes, and produces all of his music completely by himself. "I just want to make these songs completely my own, without 'inside influence'" T.G.I.F. states.

No comments:

Post a Comment