Thursday, January 29, 2015

Case Study No. 1807: Strawberry Librarian

Strawberry librarian
0:33
No description available.
Tags:
Added: 1 year ago
From: Karen Miller
Views: 7

[scene opens with a picture of a strawberry with googly eyes and the mouth of a human being super-imposed over it, as she starts talking in a high-pitched voice]
STRAWBERRY: Hi! I'm Strawberry, and I'm here to tell you how to search the library catalog. Now, I'm feeling a little bit concerned that you're not gonna take me seriously, because ... well, because I'm a strawberry, and you're probably not used to taking advice from a strawberry!
[she pauses]
STRAWBERRY: But, I'm really good at what I do! I-I really am, and I hope that you believe me ... Please, please believe me!
["Made with Funny Movie Maker For iPhone and iPad. Photo credit: Koshyk" appears on screen]

No comments:

Post a Comment