Monday, January 26, 2015

Case Study No. 1798: The Librarian (Sex Shot Series)

The Librarian by Junnita Jackson
0:41
This video is about The Librarian by IamCMikki

Images and Videos licensed by Video Blocks.com
Tags: Book Trailers junnita jackson
Added: 4 month ago
From: IamCMikki
Views: 5

A Southern Gurl Production

The Sex Shot Series

A librarian has an after hours encounter
with a man
she's had her eye on

But one night
he seduces
The Librarian

An Erotic short story
available on
Kindle, Nook, Kobo

www dot JunnitaJackson dot com

---

From amazon.com:

The Librarian (Sex Shot series)
by Junnita Jackson
Publication Date: May 27, 2013

The library is ready to close for the night when a handsome stranger walks in requiring hands on research. Studying at the library has never been this sexy.

The Librarian - Book 1 in the SEX SHOT Series - contains graphic sex scenes and profanity.

What's a SEX SHOT? A SEX SHOT contains just the right amount of heat you crave. A quickie with just 4,000 to 6,000 words it is sure to get your temperature up! Enjoy a quickie today!

Download a SEX SHOT today!

---

From smashwords.com:

The LIBRARIAN
Early Monday Moaning
An Erotic Short
Junnita Jackson

He always kept his books for a full four days after the deadline. He always returned them the Friday after, usually right before closing when I am the only one here. I was expecting him any moment now.

"The Library is closing in fifteen minutes. Please make your final selections and bring them to the desk for checkout. Computers will begin shutting down in ten minutes, so be sure to save anything you maybe working on in the meantime. Thank You." I made my usual announcement over the loud speaker. A line began to form at the desk. People with books in hand lined up one behind the other ready to take their newest adventure home with them. I smiled at the people as the line grew longer, for as long as I could remember I had a love affair with books.

I glanced up at the clock then the door. Any minute now I thought I as rubber stamped the new due date on the inside back cover of every book that crossed my desk. This time would be different. This time I would say more than "four books...four days late...fifteen cents per day per book...that will be..."

The door chime interrupted my thoughts. There he was in all his chocolate splendor. He stood a good 5'11 and wore a dark blue single breasted suit. He commanded the attention of everyone in the room.

"The library will be closing in eight minutes. Please make your final selections and bring them to the desk for checkout. Computers will begin their automatic shutdown in less than 3 minutes. Please begin to save anything you maybe working on. Thank you." The library still had a few patrons but as I looked around they were all gathering their belongings and was either headed toward the exit or got in line behind the few others still waiting to be checked out.

I tried my best to not be noticed checking him out. I wonder what he did for a living. He looked like he hadn't had a shave in a day or two, but even that 5 o'clock shadow didn't take away from the presence he commanded. i swallowed as I watched him walk to the far side of the library to pick a new selection of books. Could he purposely be trying to be the last one in here with me? The thought caused me to exhale softly while lost in thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment