Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Case Study No. 1789: "I call her bookworm, but she so sexy she make yo' dick firm"

Sexy Librarian - Dark Horse Parody
3:50
Who doesn't love Sexy Librarians? Parody of Dark Horse by Katy Perry and Juicy J. Instrumental by J05Super.
http://www.you tube.com/user/J05super
Tags: Katy Perry (Musical Artist) Juicy J (Musical Artist) Dark Horse (Composition) Parody (Literary School Or Movement) Parody Music (Composition Type) Comedy Funny Music Sexy Librarian Humor
Added: 7 months ago
From: razzledazzlem21
Views: 251

Parody Song:

Vocals - Kelli Wenger feat. Emily Smith
Backing Vocals - Wes Deibner
Lyrics - Kelli Wenger and Emily Smith
Producer - Matthew Schmidgall
Instrumental - J05super

Dark Horse (Original Song)

Vocals by Katy Perry feat. Juicy J.
Lyrics by Katy Perry, Juicy J., Max Martin, Cirkut, Dr. Luke, and Sarah Hudson
Produced by Max Martin, Cirkut, and Dr. Luke
Engineered by Peter Carlsson, Mike "Crazy Mike" Foster, Clint Gibbs, Sam Holland, and Michael Ilbert
Assisted by Eric Eylands, Rachel Findlen, Justin Fox, Elliot Lanam, and Cory Bice
Mixed by Serban Ghenea
Engineer for Mix - John Hanes
Instrumentation and Programming by Dr. Luke, Max Martin, and Cirkut

en dot wikipedia dot org slash wiki slash Dark Horse (Katy Perry Song)

***

Yeah
Ya'll know what it is
Kelli Wenger
Emily B., Wes D.
Let's read

Leather bound
Paperback and hardcover
I won't bully
But you better choose carefully
'Cause you, you can
Read anything
On anything and everything

Mark Twain and J.K. Rowling
Babe do you need cajoling?
So just come to your local library
Your library, your library

So you wanna check some books out
Boy, are you a Christie fan?
Let's read murder most foul
Cause I'm your sexy librarian
Are you ready for, ready for
Tales of yore, tales of yore
Here's a good read, a good read
There's no audio

A, B, C, D, E, F, G

Miss Angelou
She will never clip your wings
'Cause she knows why
Why the caged bird still sings
So will you
If you wanna read with me
Read with me

Does it feel nice in your
Hand now, baby?
Books and your sexy lady
So just be sure
Before you read it all to me
All to me, give it all to me

So you wanna check some books out
Boy, are you a C.S. Lewis fan?
Do you wanna read it out loud?
Narnia and sexy librarians
Are you ready for, ready for
Tales of yore, tales of yore
Here's a good read, a good read
There's no audio

Uh
She's a geek
I call her bookworm
But she so sexy
She make yo' dick firm
Be careful
Try not to read it wrong
Shorty's mind is on steroids
Cause her brain is so strong

You may hate books
When you meet her
But she will make you a reader
She knows her R.L. Stine and if you
Break her heart
She will make you a bleeder

That fairy tale ending with a
Knight in shining armor
She can be your
Sleeping beauty
You gon' put her in a coma

Damn I think I love her
Shorty taught me, now I'm literate
Without care
She ride me like a book return cart
Turned the library into a fair
Her love is like the wind
To Nicholas Sparks do I hark
But my librarian so fine
Started with classics, now I'm addicted

So you wanna check some books out
Boy, are you a Shakespeare fan?
Baby you can be my Hamlet
Without all of the death at the end
Are you ready for, ready for
Tales of yore, tales of yore
Here's a good read, a good read
There's no audio

Shhhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment