Happy Tree Friends-Random Acts of Silence (AT ANIME GORE PROJECT & EM GORE BY MEDIAMASTERS)
Don't forget to be quiet in the library. When Flippy is the librarian, it might save your life.
AT ANIME GORE PROJECT & EM GORE BY MEDIAMASTERS
-Highschool of the Dead
-Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan
-Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
-McAfee Spy Princess:PRINCE AND PRINCESS OF THE DEAD (Xilam)
-McAfee Spy Princess (Millimages)
Tags: happy tree friends HappyTreeFriends MondoMedia
Added: 1 month ago
Random Acts of Silence
Aired: August 2, 2012
Writers: Ken Pontac, Warren Graff, Kenn Navarro
Director: Kenn Navarro
Starring: Flippy ("Fire fried food is a feast for a famished soldier"), Nutty, Mime, Sniffles
"Random Acts of Silence" is an episode of "Happy Tree Friends," the nineteenth of Internet season 3, and the seventy-third overall.
At the library, Nutty whispers something to Sniffles and they both laugh. The librarian, Flippy, hushes them. Mime walks in and drags a chair, and the noise alerts Flippy. He appears in front of Mime and takes away the chair, replacing it with another chair with wheels.
Just as Flippy gets back to his work, Mime makes more noise by adjusting the chair's height with the lever. Flippy walks back and replaces the chair with a row of books, much to Mime's dismay. Mime disturbs the bear once more by sharpening a pencil. Tapping his shoulder, Flippy pulls out a machete. He uses it to quietly sharpen the pencil and then returns it to Mime.
Meanwhile, Sniffles and Nutty try sneaking out of a door. They accidentally activate an alarm which causes Flippy to flip out. Flippy appears behind Sniffles and impales him through the eyes with two pencils. Then he knocks out Nutty with a book, and the screen fades black.
Nutty awakes to find himself on a table, with his arm in a pencil sharpener. Flippy shreds Nutty to death and then walks off to find another victim. Mime walks in, carrying some papers, then sees the horror. Before he could get away, Flippy grabs hold of him. Using one of the papers, he slices Mime in the eye. Mime backs up on the wheeled chair and Flippy spins it around. Using his machete, Flippy skins Mime as the chair spins.
Flaky is then seen returning a book to the library. Flippy stamps blood on it using Nutty's arm and chuckles evilly. As the episode ends, he gives one final "Shhhh".
A Mondo Shows Production
Executive Producer: John Evershed
Created by: Rhode Montijo & Kenn Navarro
VP of Animation & Business Development: Aaron Simpson
Writers: Ken Pontac, Warren Graff, Kenn Navarro
Art & Animation: Kenn Navarro
Sound: Jim Lively
Voices: Aubrey Ankrum, Michael "Lippy" Lipman, Liz Stewart
Theme Song: rj Eleven
Music Composed and Performed by: Jerome Rossen, Freshmade Music
Web Producer: Cliff Malloy
Web Engineer: Damian Nelson
Content Manager: Zdravomir "Z" Staykov
Creative Director: Dean MacDonald
"There are times when silence has the loudest voice."
1. Sniffles is impaled through the eyes with two pencils.
2. Nutty is shredded to death through a pencil sharpener.
3. Mime's skin is carved off. (debatable, since Flaky had the same injury in "Class Act" and survived)
* This episode was announced on Twitter and Tumblr.
* Mime's death is similar to Nutty's death in Party Animal, also caused by Flippy.
* At the beginning of the episode, Truffles is briefly seen facing back at a book shelf.
* Ironically, the character who is known for being silent (Mime) made the most noise in this episode (as referenced in the moral).
* It can be assumed that, like Flaky, Sniffles and Nutty are now aware of Flippy's flip-outs. They appear to be trying to sneak out of the library after several instances of Mime agitating Flippy, knowing that the latter may flip-out due to his stress.
* In a further example of irony, Sniffles and Nutty attempted to escape before Mime made Flippy flip out, only for their attempt to be the cause of Evil Flippy's emergence.
* This is one of the few episodes that Flaky did not scream or get scared - although she was likely moments away from it when she saw the carnage in the library.
* Mime's death is similar to Flaky's injuries in Class Act, and her death in Let it Slide.
* Flaky has, once again, survived an episode with Evil Flippy. Interestingly, this puts her in a similar position to Lumpy - both seem to have a tendency to live through episodes starring Flippy (or at least not die at his hands), and occasionally outlive him. Additionally, both Flaky and Lumpy have killed Flippy once (in Without A Hitch and Remains To Be Seen, respectively) and been killed by Flippy once (in Happy Trails Part 2 and Keepin' it Reel, respectively).
* This is one of a few episodes that Flippy flips out without any memories of the war.
* Flippy hushing Mime is the same thing he did in Keepin' it Reel.
* Even though you can't hear him, this marks one of the two times Nutty has spoken instead of just making sounds.The other time was in As You Wish
* If you listen carefully when Flippy cut Mime's eye, you'll hear Mime apparently scream, or it may be the sound of the paper cutting through his eye.
* Sniffles' laugh is similar to his evil laugh from Tongue in Cheek.
Flippy is one of the main characters in the "Happy Tree Friends" series. He has been liked by many fans over the years and he is often the base for HTF fanart, fanfictions, and fan characters. Because of this he is considered to be the most popular character in the series.
Flippy is a green male bear. He wears dog tags around his neck and a green beret with checkered crest on his head. He is a retired veteran soldier in the Army. He fought in the Weaponized Animal Regiment (The W.A.R), and he has an obsession with making booby traps inspired by the Viet Cong, as well as a flashback of his experience of being held captive by them (as seen in Easy For You to Sleigh). In addition, his attire seems to resemble to the U.S. Army Special Forces, which played a role during the Vietnam War. As he fought for years, he was promoted to the rank of sergeant. According to writer Warren Graff, Flippy is mostly based on John Rambo.
Flippy is the character in the series to cause the deaths of other characters on purpose in every episode which he appears, at least when he "flips out" (except Without a Hitch and Autopsy Turvy (Double Whammy Part 2), where all of his kills happen by accident). He has a severe case of post traumatic stress disorder. Whenever he sees or hears something that reminds him of war (e.g., gunshot-like sounds or crackling campfires), he goes insane and kills everyone around him and sometimes himself, believing that he is still in war (it's likely that this is a split personality that he developed as a result of his experience in war judging from him basically becoming someone else in most of his appearances, not even being himself while flipped out and the few instances he resisted his evil side during Double Whammy and Hear Today, Gone Tomorrow). While flipped-out, several physical features about him change: his eyes turn a different color, usually green or yellow, his voice changes from high and cute to low and evil, and his teeth become sharp. In the early Internet shorts, his teeth simply became crooked. In later episodes when he flips-out he blinks changing his pupils from normal pac-man pupils to round pupils, his irises turn green (sometimes yellow), his voice deepens into an angry growl, and his teeth get sharp; there has even been an instance (Remains to be Seen) where his eyes became small, circular, with a light blue iris. If he is in his evil state, he (along with Lumpy, The Mole, Cro-Marmot and Nutty) doesn't have Pac-Man shaped pupils. When he is flipped out, he is known as Evil Flippy , or in W.A.R. Journal as Fliqpy.
Although Flippy can be the most cruel and dangerous character in Happy Tree Friends when "flipped-out", in his normal state, he is considered to be one of the most sociable and kindest of characters. This is proven in several episodes where he is seen doing social activities with some of the other characters such as going to the movies and playing hide and seek. In most of the episodes where he appears, he is shown as a friendly individual before he goes insane, or as many people say, "flipping-out", hence his name. Additionally, when he "flips-out", he doesn't remember the bloody rampage that follows. However, in Double Whammy Part 1, (and possibly Hear Today, Gone Tomorrow when he resists his evil side for the first time) he finally realizes his problem and goes to Lumpy the psychiatrist for answers. After three attempts to cure him, Lumpy fails. At the end of the episode Autopsy Turvy (Double Whammy Part 2), Flippy finally cures his post tramatic stress disorder, but is run over soon after by a chicken truck.
He appears to be good friends with Flaky as they are shown doing activities together like going to the movies, playing hide and seek, and going camping. Although Flippy has killed Flaky several times, he didn't kill her in Party Animal or Random Acts of Silence, while she was vulnerable. Flaky's scream snapped him out of his flipped-out mode in Double Whammy Part 1. Despite that they appear to be good friends, Flaky develops a phobia of him in the later episodes. She gets so scared of him, that she gathers the courage to kill him, going to the point where she stabs him in fear, when he tries to help her in Without A Hitch. As of Random Acts of Silence, Sniffles and Nutty also seem to be aware of Flippy's flip-outs, when they tried sneaking out of the library as Flippy got agitated by Mime.