Monday, July 16, 2012

Case Study No. 0447: "I Love Librarians"

I Love Librarians
2:23
A music video of the classic British song "I Love Librarians"

Cast:
Chris Berry as Himself
Hunter Mitchell as Bassist
Bethany Cannon as The Librarian

*Important message from the Bracket Library: Bethany is not actually a librarian, but a student worker at the library. We were told to include disclaimer.
Tags: library librarians thechrisberry chris berry bethany cannon hunter mitchell winston marshall
Added: 4 years ago
From: TheChrisBerry
Views: 4,999

"I Love Librarians"
The Chris Berry
Ft. Hunter Mitchell
Starring Bethany Cannon
(c) 2008

[scene opens with a young male patron walking into the library]

I went to the library just the other day
To check out books about librarians
But I found myself checking out the librarian instead

[he looks up from a stack of books to see the female librarian (glasses, green sweater) standing behind the front desk]

Because I love librarians
I love librarians
I love librarians
I love librarians

[he walks up to the librarian as she's eating her lunch]

I saw the librarian eating a bran muffin
I said that tastes like cardboard
I suggested she try a chocolate cupcake
With white icing and sprinkles of sorts

[cut to two people playing guitar outside the Brackett Library at Harding University]

Because I love librarians
I love librarians
I love librarians
I love librarians

[cut back to the patron and the librarian flirting]

I saw the librarian wearing librarian glasses
I said those glasses make you look like a librarian
She said that's okay because I'm a librarian
I said those glasses make you look really hot

[cut back to the two guitar players]

Because I love librarians
I love librarians
I love librarians
I love librarians

[cut back to the librarian showing the patron a copy of "Librarian from the Black Lagoon"]

I went to the library just the other day
To check out books about librarians
But I found myself checking out the librarian instead

Because I love librarians
I love librarians
I love librarians
I love librarians

[cut to outside the library, as the camera pans across the guitar players' faces before stopping on the patron and librarian (holding hands) walking out the door]

No comments:

Post a Comment